Open for business and keeping you safe
The safety of our customers and staff is a priority. That’s why we’re committed to:
- Cleaning regularly, especially in high traffic areas
- Wiping down and disinfecting surfaces
- Providing hand sanitizer
- Encouraging staff to stay home and away from others if sick
Prevention starts with awareness. Be informed on how you can protect yourself and others from novel coronavirus:
- Self-isolate if you’re feeling sick
- Wash your hands frequently
- Cover coughs and sneezes
- Avoid touching your face
Help prevent the spread
We're open, but please be considerate
Please do not visit today if you have a cough or fever, or have travelled outside of Canada within the last 14 days.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
Stay informed on how you can prevent the spread. If you have concerns about your health, please call Health Link @ 811. For additional information please click the button below to visit the Alberta Government’s information page on COVID-19.